Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Section 18(2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
1. The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions.
2. Using data that has already been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), a summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two pie charts which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate distirct by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
- A chart of personnel expenditures broken down into the following subcategories:
- Salaries and Wages
- Employee benefit costs, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and long term care benefits.
- Retirement benefits costs
- All other personnel costs
- A chart of all district expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
- Support Services
- Business and Administration
- Operations and Maintenance
- Links to all of the following:
- The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit
- Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or employee in the district.
- The audit report of the audit conducted for the most recent fiscal year for which it is available.
- The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the Superintendent of the district or intermediate district and for each employee of the district whose annual salary exceeds $100,000.
Fiscal Year 2017-18 Board Approved Budget
2017-2018 Appropriations Act, Original Budget
2017-2018 General Fund Budget
Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Board Approved Budget
2016-2017 Appropriations Act, Original Budget
2016-2017 General Fund Budget
Michigan Department of Education - Office of Audits
Budget Transparency Personnel Expenditures FY 2016-2017
Budget Transparency Operating Expenditures FY 2016-2017
Current Bargaining Agreements
ESP Contract 2017 (expires 12/31/17)
SEA Contract 2017-2018 (expires 12/31/18)
SASAA Contract 2017-2019 (expires 12/31/19)
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
All Staff Health Benefits
Health Benefit Plan
Medical Plan Bids
Educator Evaluation System Postings and Assurances
WISD Training Grant Service Agreement
Michigan Educator Evaluation Postings and Assurances Charlotte Danielson Framework for Teaching
MASB Superintendent Evaluation 2016
Saline Area Schools Framework for Teaching - Teacher Evaluation Instrument
Multidimensional Leadership Performance System Administrator Evaluation Postings and Assurances
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Reimbursement of Expenses
Accounts Payable Check Register
General Fund Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
Employee Compensation > $100,000 - 2016
District Paid Lobbying Costs