Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs give high school students the chance to get a head start on preparing for college and careers. As a CTE student, you have the opportunity to participate in hands-on training in your chosen program and gain real-world experience. Students may also receive college credit for SWWC classes. For more information, please see articulation under the Information & Applications tab or the individual program page.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SWWC PROGRAMS
- College Credit Possible through Articulation
- Hands-on Project-Based Learning
- State of the Art Equipment
- Excellent Preparation for College
- Academic Support Available
- Classroom Support (Technicians & Paraprofessionals)
- Safety Training in All Programs
- Extracurricular Activities
Extracurricular Activities Available:
WCC Invitational Competition
*To see more specifics about Student Organizations/Competitions, please visit the Information Tab or the individual program.